At the request of President David L. Boren, the University of Oklahoma Foundation provides funds each year to support the Graduate Foundation Fellowship Program. This multi-year fellowship is designed to recruit nationally competitive graduate students into participating departments.
The Foundation Fellowship is a multi-year award which includes:
- Competitive stipend (amount varies by department);
- A 0.50 FTE Graduate Teaching or Research Assistantship;
- A full tuition waiver for the total number of hours required to complete the degree;
- A subsidy for the basic student health insurance plan;
- Continuation of the award is contingent upon the student making satisfactory progress towards the degree and the academic unit’s ongoing commitment to provide a 0.50 GTE Graduate Teaching or Research Assistantship.
Selection Process and Application Deadline
Contact the applicable department chair or liaison for funding availability.